COVID-19: Coronavirus Updates and What it Means for CIS of Nevada
Here are the top places to Community Resource Guides and Assistance for Those Impacted
- Recursos de la Comunidad (Bancos de Comida)
- Nevada Health Response
- Children’s Advocacy Alliance
- Nevada Independent
- Teach for America
- Unknown Source
We are building out a list of resources that may be helpful to CIS of Nevada students and their families. More to come.
Resources by Region (In Progress)
- Southern Nevada (Clark County School District): CLICK HERE (CIS compilated info.) or CLICK HERE (United Way Southern NV Resouce Guide)
- Western Nevada (Washoe County School District): CLICK HERE (Click tabs for different categories) & CLICK HERE (United Way of Northern NV Resource Guide)
- Northeastern Nevada (Elko and Humboldt County School District): Information to come. Please see United Way of Northern NV Resource Guide link above.
Quick Links to General Resources
- Food Distribution
- Mental Health, Education and Learning Activities
- Employment, Financial, Housing, and Travel
- Technology, Utilities, Phone, Cable
- Childcare (YMCA for SNV)
- Grant Opportunities
CIS of Nevada Communications: View CIS of Nevada Statement (3/16/20)
COVID-19 Information Links (In Progress)
- COVID-19 Health Updates
- School District Notices
Our top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our students, their families and our CIS team members. We will keep you apprised of updates in a timely fashion. As always do not hesitate to reach out to the CIS of Nevada State Team with any concerns. For contact information, please see our Staff page: https://www.cisnevada.org/staff/.
*Spanish translations to be added soon.