Communities In Schools of Nevada is always looking for talented individuals that want to contribute and make a difference in our community. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Position available: Data Manager, Las Vegas
• Will act as data liaison between CIS of Southern Nevada, CCSD Title I Department, CCSD Infinite Campus and the CIS State Office
• Provide New Hire and ongoing data trainings to site coordinators, interns, and AmeriCorps including data drop-in events
• Provide one-on-one or group data support meetings with coordinators as needed or requested
• Provide regular monitoring of overall TQS performance. Reports will be provided at least monthly to the SNV ED and Management staff. Reports are to include Case Totals, Tier I, II and III services and TQS percentages reached
• Assist Southern Nevada Executive Director with quarterly board report
• Check metric & progress of data quarterly
• Provide detailed data correction requests to coordinators on a continual basis
• Oversee and work with coordinators and CIS staff to determine the value of new services.
• Continual monitoring and updating of Southern Nevada’s Service Chart
• Assist in the development of additional/alternate measurement tools as needed. These may include but are not limited to assessments, forms, and tracking systems
• Completion of Mid and End of year reports
• Participate as an active team member of the CIS Southern Nevada team, through attendance and active participation in meetings, trainings, professional development, fundraising activities, and other activities as required.
• Attend and participate actively in all required CIS Southern Nevada staff meetings
• Participate in CIS personal and professional development trainings
• Assist at fundraising activities and events when applicable
• Assist the SNV ED in the planning and execution of site assessments
• Provide trainings and materials to coordinators when appropriate/and or requested by the SNV ED
• Respond promptly to site coordinators questions via e-mail, phone call, text or in person.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. 2-3 years of collecting, analyzing and reporting data. High level of interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Excellent organizational, coordination and administrative skills. Sensitivity to and interest in needs of youth and diverse ethnic populations.
Clearing a background check and drug testing is required.
To apply for this position:
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and a list of three professional references with Data Manager in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is $45,000-$58,500 DOE. No phone calls please.
Deadline to apply is end of business Friday, February 24, 2017.