Give a tax-deductible gift today and make a lasting difference in the life of a child.
When you donate to Communities In Schools, you are donating to an organization that has proven to decrease the dropout rate and increase on-time graduation rates. You are donating to the future of Nevada’s students, and to the future of our state and economy.
Join the group of diverse, influential individuals with a common goal: uniting to make a difference in the dropout crisis in our state. Find out how you can become a member of The Community and help change lives, one child at a time.
Donations received are used in the areas where they are most needed. Ninety cents out of every dollar contributed goes to direct programming. Your contribution in any amount will make a difference in assuring that students in Nevada’s schools have the services and support they need to succeed in school and in life.
- $270 saves a hungry child with a backpack of food each weekend throughout the school year.
- $200 fosters a student who has little or no support in her life with an adult advocate and friend to help her be successful in school.
- $100 ensures a senior endeavoring to graduate has a mentor so that he can get his diploma.
- $50 provides a student whose family cannot afford the basic needs with school uniforms.
- $25 helps a first grader who is struggling to learn to read with tutoring.
- $10 aids a struggling teen with necessary hygiene items.