Southern Nevada 2015-2016 Wish List
URGENT needs in BOLD
Hard cover binders 1-3inches (no floppy binders please)
Backpacks (all ages, boy and girl)
Scissors for elementary students
Elementary (30 schools – 22,000 students)
- Walmart & Target Gift Cards
- Payless Shoes gift cards
- New Uniforms
- Pants: navy and khaki
- Shirts: white and navy
- Boy and girl coats- all sizes from 4/5 to 14/16
- Shoes/Socks(new)- boys and girls all sizes
- Boy and girl bikes
- Board games
- Art & Craft projects (boy and girl) – scrapbook sets, coloring books, etc.
Middle (5 schools – 6300 students)
- Clothing (boy and girl)
- Beanies, socks (new), belts, coats/sweatshirts
- Hygiene kits- toothbrush, toothpaste, full size deodorant, etc.
- Walmart & Target gift cards
High (8 schools-21,000 students)
- Funds to purchase Bus Passes
- $250.00 for (100) 24-hour bus passes
- $32.50 for one 30-day bus pass
- Coats- all adult sizes male and female
- Gift cards- Walmart, Target, Subway, Starbucks, Jack in the Box, etc.
Please contact Allison Berry at Allison@cisnevada.org or 702-770-7612 if you have any questions or to make a donation.
Thank you for your generous donation and support!