Date(s) - January 8th, 2019
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Communities In Schools of Nevada for a conversation on education in Nevada, specifically focused on school safety and underlying social-emotional factors educators and administrators are beginning to address to help students reach their full potential.
Date: January 8, 2019
Time: 8-11:00 a.m. / breakfast and networking begins at 8 a.m. / program begins at 9 a.m.
Venue: Springs Preserve
Who: All are invited, though space is limited / free to attend
What: Keynote presentation from Dale Erquiaga, CEO of Communities In Schools National, followed by a panel discussion with:
- Dr. Jesus Jara, Superintendent of CCSD
- NV Sen. Mo Denis, Chair of the Education Committee
- Dr. Tiffany Tyler, CEO of Communities In Schools of Nevada
- Dale Erquiaga, CEO of Communities In Schools National
- Moderated by: Punam Mathur, Executive Director of the Elaine P. Wynn & Family Foundation
To reserve your spot, please click below to RSVP. Questions? Email us today.