(Chasque Aquí para la versión Español de este Web site.)
The CIS Elaine P. Wynn Stronger Together Scholarship celebrates our students who have dug deep within themselves to successfully put their life and education on a positive path, doing whatever it takes to rise above the obstacles or challenges, and to learn to believe in themselves and their future.
Step 1 is to fill out the application form (click the “Apply Now” button below). Step 2 is to email a copy of your transcript to email@example.com. Please complete both steps by March 31, 2022.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Up to $10,000 paid out at a max of $2,500 per year over four years, contingent on meeting requirements annually
- This applies to enrollment at an accredited college, university, community college or trade school
- Must be a high school senior
- Enrolled in a CIS Academy class or case-managed by a CIS Site Coordinator
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 at graduation and every year of renewal
- Complete an application and respond to essay questions
- Scholarships will be paid directly to the educational institution
- For payment to commence, the student must be accepted and enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution
Recipients of the Elaine P. Wynn Stronger Together scholarship are eligible for renewal of the scholarship once per academic school year. Renewability for the scholarship will be based on the following criteria:
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, community college or trade school.
- Recipients will submit transcripts every academic semester for academic support.
- Recipients must attend a minimum of 2 CIS Alumni Group events per academic school year (where applicable).
- Recipients must visit a minimum of 1 CIS Academy class to speak to current high school students once per academic school year or maintain communication with your CIS Site Coordinator for an alternative option.
- Recipients will provide CIS with up-to-date contact information, including mailing address, email address and phone number.
For any questions, please reach out to your CIS Site Coordinator.