Communities In Schools of Nevada BOD Portal
Here are additional resources for you, as an appreciated Board Member of CIS of Nevada:
- A Movement for Change Video
- Forms to Complete
- CIS Organization Information
- Calendar of Annual Meetings
- Site Visit Calendar and Sign Up
- Further Information
- As a part of our ongoing efforts to provide leadership and skill-building resources that support and strengthen our network and each of you as leaders, we are pleased to offer you a complimentary annual membership with BoardSource.
- What Happens Next? To activate your BoardSource Membership, simply complete our unique sign-up form: http://www.boardsource.org/communitiesinschools And your membership will be activated. If you have any questions or would like additional information about BoardSource’s membership program, please feel free to contact the BoardSource Member Relations Team at email@example.com or 202-349-2580. If you’re not already familiar with BoardSource, it is widely recognized as the leading organization promoting exceptional nonprofit governance and board service. BoardSource membership is a year-round educational resource that helps to connect, engage, inform, guide, counsel, and support a community of more than 26,000 nonprofit leaders from across the country.
- CIS University
- To access the Board Learning Path for CIS University, click the above link to create a username and password. A username and password must be created for each individual user and to gain access to the e-learning portal. After you create a username and password, you’ll be redirected to the various courses of CIS University, please select the “Board Volunteer Learning Pathway.” There are approximately three courses and should not take long to complete.
- Board Bios
- Staff Bios
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Cost Model
- CIS of Nevada – Key Messages