Communities In Schools of Nevada BOD Portal
Here are additional resources for you, as an appreciated Board Member of CIS of Nevada:
- A Movement for Change Video
- Forms to Complete
- CIS Organization Information
- Calendar of Annual Meetings
- Site Visit Calendar and Sign Up
- Further Information
- As a part of our ongoing efforts to provide leadership and skill-building resources that support and strengthen our network and each of you as leaders, we are pleased to offer you a complimentary annual membership with BoardSource.
- What Happens Next? To activate your BoardSource Membership, simply complete our unique sign-up form: http://www.boardsource.org/communitiesinschools And your membership will be activated. If you have any questions or would like additional information about BoardSource’s membership program, please feel free to contact the BoardSource Member Relations Team at email@example.com or 202-349-2580. If you’re not already familiar with BoardSource, it is widely recognized as the leading organization promoting exceptional nonprofit governance and board service. BoardSource membership is a year-round educational resource that helps to connect, engage, inform, guide, counsel, and support a community of more than 26,000 nonprofit leaders from across the country.
- CIS University
- To access the Board Learning Pathway for CIS University, click the above link to log in to your CIS Community account. You should have an introductory email from CIS Community in your email which you can use to create a username and password. If you need help with this access, please contact Alexis Benavidez: firstname.lastname@example.org. After you login, click CISU in the top tool bar then click CISU Resources. On the left hand side of your screen select “audience” and click on Board. Then select the Board Volunteer Learning Pathway in the middle of your screen.
- Board Bios
- Staff Bios
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Cost Model
- CIS of Nevada – Key Messages